Hearing Aids Market - Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Hearing Aids Market is worth USD 6.33 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 9.07 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2022.
The global hearing aids market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, forecast for the next five years, key market players, and premium industry trends. It also focuses on the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the hearing aids market.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
Extensive evaluation of all the market dynamics that will impact this market during the forecast period
Granular understanding of the historical market trend and the resultant market forecast
Deeper understanding of the behavior of the key players and innovators influencing this market
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS:
The rapid rise in demand and the technological advancements are some of the major growth drivers for the global hearing aids market.
The hearing aids market offers potential growth opportunities to the manufacturers due to the rising demand and the rapidly advancing hearing aids. For instance, Sivantos Pte. Ltd. introduced advanced lithium-ion inductive rechargeable hearing aids in July 2016. This device is featured with wireless inductive technologies, offering better comfort to the users. These types of introduction would, in turn, increase the utilization of the hearing aid products among the end-users.
The hearing aids market is also driven by the increasing incidences of hearing loss coupled with the consistent rise in the geriatric population around the world.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) statistics, around 360 million people globally have hearing loss problem and this number is expected to increase further in the near future, creating strong demand for the hearing aids market.
This report analyzes the hearing aids market by the following segments:
Hearing Aids Market, by Products
Hearing Aid Devices
Receiver-In-The-Ear Hearing AIDS
Behind-The-Ear (BTE) Hearing AIDS
Canal Hearing AIDS
Other Hearing Aid Devices
Hearing Aids Market, by End-users
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
Key players in the hearing aids market include:
Sivantos Pte. Ltd.
Sonova Holding AG
Starkey Hearing Technologies
William Demant Holding A/S
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook