Global Genetic Sequencing Test Market: World Market Analysis By Technology Type, By Test Type, By Products, By End User, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2019-2024)
23 Nov 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
The gene sequencing testing market is estimated to be ~USD 5 billion by the end of 2021. Growing population, increasing number of diseases, decreasing sequencing costs, and increasing demand for better healthcare are the reasons for the growing demand in the global sequencing market. The global gene sequencing market continues to grow as large enterprises launch new sequencing products that are more efficient and less time consuming. As a result, the use of medical facilities, laboratories and biotechnology centers is increasing. These markets are affected by end-user cost factors. Even developing countries with limited budgets cannot fully utilize this technology. Depending on the technology, the sections will be first-generation sequences and next-generation sequences. Although this outdated method is costly and time consuming, it is considered the "gold standard" for controlling next-generation sequencing results. Next-generation technology provides longer reads and significantly reduces the cost and time required for annotation results. REPORT SIZE : Global Sequence Testing Market ACTUAL PERIOD: 2014-2021, FORECAST PERIOD: 2022- 2030 Gene Sequence Testing Market Size, Growth, Forecast, Analysis by Product Type: Equipment, Consumed Materials, Technical Services Analysis: First Generation Sequences, Next-Generation Sequence, Test Type Analysis: Clinical Research, Non-invasive Prenatal Testing, Other End-User Analysis: Academic and Research Institutions, Health. ANALYSIS BY COUNTRY : USA, India, China, France and Rest of the World ACTUAL PERIOD: 2014-2021, FORECAST PERIOD: 2022- 2030 Analysis by Product Type: Analysis by Equipment, Consumables, Technical Services: First-Generation Sequencing, Next-Generation Sequencing : Analysis of Test Types: Clinical Trials, Non-invasive Prenatal Testing, Other Cases, End User Analysis: Academic and Research Institutions, Medical.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
Illumina, F. Hoffman- La Roche Holding AG, Agilent Technologies, Qiagen, Pacific Biosciences, Thermo Fisher Scientific, BGI, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Macrogen.