Global Automated Hospital Beds Market Outlook 2030
6 Dec 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
The market for automated hospital beds in 2021 would be around ~ USD 20 billion and is expected to foster at a compound annual growth rate of 6% from 2022 to 2030.
Increasing demand from hospitals and major healthcare facility providers is driving the growth of the automated hospital bed market. In addition, in order to meet the changing needs of consumer preferences, manufacturers are focusing on the development of automated hospital beds. The global automated hospital bed market report provides an overall assessment of the market. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of key market segments, trends, driving factors, constraints, competitive landscape, and factors that play an important role in the market.
WHAT IS AN AUTOMATED HOSPITAL BED:
With the emergence of technologies in the medical and healthcare field, there is a great demand for new hospital beds. Technological progress and scientific achievements in the field of medical science have shown a large number of new and updated medical equipment.
These devices have highly developed integrated control functions and interactivity. In the 21st century, hospital beds have new forms and functions. The automated hospital bed has beautiful and interactive functions. Based on a comprehensive and multidisciplinary design method, the automated hospital bed provides integrated solutions for the care, assistance, and critical monitoring of critically ill patients. The automation system has built-in networking, communication, monitoring and built-in alarms.
OVERVIEW OF THE GLOBAL AUTOMATED HOSPITAL BED MARKET :
The increasing prevalence of global chronic diseases is expected to drive the growth of the global automated hospital bed market. According to a report released by the American Association of Related Autoimmune Diseases, approximately 50 million Americans suffered from autoimmune diseases in 2017, and this number is expected to increase further during the forecast period.
In addition, the increase in healthcare expenditures, such as R&D expenditures for autoimmune diseases, is expected to drive the growth of the global automated hospital bed market. In the United States, more than $591 million is spent on research and development of autoimmune diseases. Statistics show that manufacturers of automated hospital beds can take advantage of several opportunities. In addition, the growing global elderly population may be another factor in market growth.
According to a report released by the World Health Organization (WHO), the global population of people aged 60 and over reached 900 million in 2015, and this number is expected to increase to 2 billion by 2025. The world will contribute to the growth of the global automated hospital bed market. However, some restrictions limit the growth of the global automated hospital bed market. Compared with ordinary hospital beds, the initial purchase cost associated with automated hospital beds is relatively high. In addition, maintenance costs are high, which may hinder the overall growth of the global automated hospital bed market.
GLOBAL AUTOMATED HOSPITAL BED MARKET SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS:
The global automated hospital bed market is segmented by type, technology, treatment type, usage, end user and region.
• Semi-automatic hospital beds • Automatic hospital beds According to the type, the market is divided into semi-automatic hospital beds and fully automatic hospital beds. During the forecast period, the semi-automatic hospital bed segment market may see rapid growth.
The growth can be attributed to its advantages, such as low cost compared with fully automatic hospital beds, manual height adjustment, and electronic adjustment of the head and feet. The fully automatic beds are the most popular in the intensive care unit.
THE MARKET FOR AUTOMATED HOSPITAL BEDS BY TECHNOLOGY :
• Basic automated hospital beds • Intelligent automated hospital beds Based on technology, the market is divided into basic automated hospital beds and intelligent automated hospital beds. Although basic automated hospital beds are likely to dominate the market in terms of number, intelligent automated hospital beds will dominate the market in terms of revenue. Automated smart medical beds provide various solutions such as patient care, assistance and monitoring. With the increasing demand for the use of new technology and advanced equipment to upgrade equipment in hospitals, the market for intelligent automated beds will be huge.
THE AUTOMATED HOSPITAL BED MARKET BY TREATMENT TYPE :
• Intensive care • Acute care • Long-term care According to the type of treatment, the market is divided into intensive care, acute care, and long-term care. The intensive care treatment segment is expected to achieve substantial growth during the forecast period. Intensive care refers to the provision of professional care for patients whose conditions are life-threatening and require comprehensive care and continuous monitoring. Acute treatment refers to secondary medical care in which the patient receives active but short-term treatment due to a serious injury or emergency medical condition.
THE AUTOMATIC BED MARKET IS DIVIDED INTO :
General use, intensive care, childbirth/birth, pediatrics, weight loss, decompression, psychiatric care, and others. According to the purpose, the market is divided into general use, intensive care, childbirth/birth, pediatrics, weight loss, and weight loss. Pressure, psychiatric care, etc. During the forecast period, the general-purpose bed segment may have the largest market share. The number of patients in general wards is always higher than in other wards, such as intensive care units. Therefore, in order to meet the growing demand for patients with minor illnesses and injuries, the hospital has purchased a large number of automatic beds.
AUT0MATED BED MAKER BY END USER :
• Hospitals and clinics • Reproductive health centers • Dental, home users • Others Based on end users, the market is divided into hospitals and clinics, reproductive health centers, dentistry, home users, and others. Hospitals and clinics will dominate the market. Hospitals buy a large number of beds and the flow of patients is large. In addition, hospitals are upgrading equipment including hospital beds, which will promote the growth of the automated hospital bed market.
AUTOMATED HOSPITAL BED MARKET BY REGION :
According to regional analysis, the global automated hospital bed market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia, Pacific, and other regions of the world. Most of the markets will be dominated by Europe. During the forecast period, due to continuous innovation and new product development, the European region will continue to dominate the market.
In addition, other factors, such as the increasing prevalence of life-threatening diseases and the increase in healthcare spending, are expected to stimulate the growth of the automated hospital bed market. However, due to the increase in the incidence of chronic diseases and the governments stimulus to the health sector, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period.
THE MAIN PLAYERS IN THE AUTOMATED HOSPITAL BED MARKET:
1. Arjo Huntleigh2. Gendron Inc. 3. Hill-Rom4. Invacare 5. Linetspol. sr.o.6. Medline Industries, Inc. 7. Ltd. 8 from Paramount Bed Holdings. Stryker-These major players have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, transactions, joint ventures, partnerships, etc., to strengthen their position in this market.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook