Blood Screening Market Report 2019-2029 By Technology (NAT, ELISA, CLIA, NGS, Western Blotting) and by Product (Reagents, Instruments) Segments
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
A blood screening is a therapeutic procedure which allows blood to be analysed for a particular illness or condition. In this process, blood is mostly tried for HIV1, HIV2, HBV, HCV, jungle fever, syphilis, and different irresistible ailments. It is mostly done to reduce the chances of transfusion-transmitted contaminations (TTIs).
Market Overview and Trends
The growth of the blood screening market is due to rise in the screening of donor and technological advancement in this sector. Demand for blood screening tests has been on the rise in recent years thanks to the surge in donation, boosted awareness about transfusion-transmitted diseases, and technological advancements among others. Moreover, governments across the nations are striving to mandate testing of all the donated blood for a number of viruses.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The ever increasing demand for donated blood and the donors.
• The increased number of blood donation camps.
• Higher awareness among users regarding safety and knowledge of donated blood.
• Economic price and acceptance of NAT for blood screening
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Lack of proper regulations in developing countries for the use of NAT
• Lack of finance required for capital investments and high maintenance cost of NAT, especially in emerging markets
• Evolution of substitute technologies
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The blood screening market is segmented on the technologies, product & service types, geography.
• Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAT)
• Transcription-Mediated Amplification (TMA)
• Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
• Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
• ELISA Market, By Platform
• ELISA Market, By Generation
• Rapid Tests
• Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
• Western Blotting
Product & Service Types Covered:
• Reagent and Kits Market, 2019-2029
• NAT Reagents & Kits Market, 2019-2029
• ELISA Reagents & Kits Market, 2019-2029
• Enzymes and Polymerases Market, 2019-2029
• Standards And Controls Market, 2019-2029
• Probes And Primers Market, 2019-2029
• Buffers, Nucleotides, And Solutions Market, 2019-2029
• Immunosorbents Market, 2019-2029
• Controls Market, 2019-2029
• Instruments Market, 2019-2029
• Rental Purchase Market, 2019-2029
• Outright Purchase Market, 2019-2029
• Software and Services Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Research and development is the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the Blood Screening market.
• These companies have developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
Major Market Players:
Grifols, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Abbott Laboratories, Biomérieux, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Siemens Healthineers (A Subsidiary Of Siemens AG), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Beckman Coulter (A Subsidiary Of Danaher Corporation), Becton, Dickinson And Company
Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the current size of the total global blood Screening market?
• How much will this market be worth from 2018 to 2029?
• How is the blood Screening market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the blood Screening market?
• What are the market shares of each segment of the overall blood Screening market currently and how will these change to 2029?
• What are the main submarkets and how much revenue will each blood Screening market submarket account for over the next 10 years to 2029 and why?
• How will the market shares for each blood Screening market submarket develop from 2018 to 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry evolve to 2029?
• What are the largest national markets for blood Screening market? What is the current status and how will it develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2019-2029?
• Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks?
• What are the main trends that will affect the blood Screening market between 2018 and 2029?
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the blood Screening market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Blood Screening Market 2019-2029: By Technology (NAT, ELISA, CLIA, NGS, Western Blotting) & By Product (Reagents, Instruments) Segments.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
Beckman Coulter (A Subsidiary Of Danaher Corporation)
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Dickinson And Company.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
Siemens Healthineers (A Subsidiary Of Siemens AG)
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.