Pharmacy Retail Market in India 2014
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Pharmacy Retail Market in India 2014 elaborates the changing role of pharmacy outlets and the gradual transition of the industry as a whole towards an organized format. At present, pharmacy retail industry in India is largely fragmented and unorganized. Most organized players operate regionally. The market is sustainable and is projected to attain considerable growth based on the already existing varied disease profile as well as the emergence of newer diseases and the fact that the growing domestic population is being affected by such diseases.
Although the pharmacy sector in India is highly regulated, yet it tends to suffer from the circulation of sub-standard and counterfeit drugs that hampers the retail segment of the business. Measures are being taken by the pharmacy regulatory bodies to control the threat as it drastically hampers revenue generation. The government is also taking major initiatives to provide medicines at subsidized rates as well as engage in teleconsultation services and distribution of medicines in the rural belt. A variety of value added services are being incorporated by the organized players to gain a larger market share and various initiatives are being taken to build brand loyalty among customers. To sum up, the pharmacy retail segment comprises a stable market that has strong growth potential in the upcoming years.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
1. Apollo Pharmacy Ltd.
2. Dialforhealth India Ltd.
3. VIVA - Your Family Chemist
1. Emami Frank Ross Ltd.
2. Guardian Lifecare Pvt. Ltd.
3. Medica Health Shoppe
4. MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
5. Muthu Pharmacy Pvt. Ltd.
7. Religare Wellness Ltd.
8. The Himalaya Drug Company
9. Trust Chemists and Druggists Ltd.