Global Passenger Car Antenna Industry Overview | By Product (Soy Protein-based Foods, Wheat Protein-based Foods, Pea Protein-based Foods, Others), and Application (Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian) - Global Market Opportunity and Current Growth Analysis 2019-2025
17 Jul 2021
Automotive & Transportation
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Global Passenger Car Antenna Industry was valued at USD 1550 Million in the year 2019. Global Passenger Car Antenna Industry is further estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.5% from 2019 to reach USD 1675 Million by the year 2025. Passenger Car Antenna is an electrical component which is designed to be mounted on the vehicle refers to receive and transfer information. Typically an antenna consists of an arrangement of metallic conductors (elements), electrically connected (often through a transmission line) to the receiver or transmitter. An oscillating current of electrons forced through the antenna by a transmitter will create an oscillating magnetic field around the antenna elements, while the charge of the electrons also creates an oscillating electric field along the elements. These time-varying fields radiate away from the antenna into space as a moving transverse electromagnetic field wave. Conversely, during reception, the oscillating electric and magnetic fields of an incoming radio wave exert force on the electrons in the antenna elements, causing them to move back and forth, creating oscillating currents in the antenna.
The classification of Passenger Car Antenna includes Fin Type, Rod Type, Screen Type and Others Type. The proportion of Fin Type in 2017 is about 47%, and the proportion of Fin Type is in increase trend from 2013 to 2017.
Major market players in Passenger Car Antenna Industry are Laird, Harada, Yokowa, Kathrein, Northeast Industries, Hirschmann, ASK Industries, Suzhong, Fiamm, Inzi Controls, Riof, Shenglu, and brief information of 8 more vompanies is provided in the report.
Passenger Car Antenna Industry Segmentation:
Passenger Car Antenna Industry Overview, By Product
Passenger Car Antenna Industry Overview, By Application
Passenger Car Antenna Industry Overciew, By Region
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook