Middle East and Africa Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market (2018-2023)
21 Oct 2022
ICT & Telecom
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Inflation and Looming Recession to Haunt Businesses:
In 2022 & 2023, market players expected to sail in rough waters; might incur losses due to huge gap in currency translation followed by contracting revenues, shrinking profit margins & cost pressure on logistics and supply chain. Further, U.S. economy is expected to grow merely by 3% in 2022...
The Research Report is Updated with 2022 Base Year, 2023 Estimated year and Forecast till 2035 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2022 as base year, 2023 as estimated year and forecast to 2035. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Middle East and Africa mobile device management market
Mobile device management (MDM) is a security software which is usually used by the information technology (IT) department of any company to manage, secure and monitor the different devices of employees. These devices are deployed across various mobile service providers. It comprises a range of products and services that help the organization to allow and support different applications in personal mobile devices. The Middle East and Africa MDM market is expected to reach USD 0.47 Bn by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.88% during 2018-2023.
The market is divided into three primary segments based on solutions, deployment and end users.
Based on solutions, the market is segmented into device management, application management, security management and network service management. The network service management of this region is expected to have the largest market share. It is estimated to grow from USD 0.06 Bn in the year 2018 to USD 0.16 Bn in the year 2023 with a CAGR of 20.26%.
Based on deployment, the market is separated into cloud and on-premise. The cloud deployment market will grow with a higher CAGR of 26.93% and accumulate a revenue of USD 0.30 Bn in 2023. The on-premise deployment will have a greater revenue of around USD 0.10 Bn in the year 2018.
Based on end users, the market is classified into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), telecommunication, retail, and healthcare. Healthcare will have a major market share and will rise from USD 0.08 Bn in 2018 to USD 0.15 Bn in 2023. The CAGR will be around 18.64%.
Key growth factors
The employees are accessing corporate data through their mobile devices which have also raised concern for cyber threats making mobile devices an easy prey for cyberattacks. The Middle East and Africa MDM market is showing a steady growth due to the high adoption rate of mobile devices. Mobile devices in this region are being used extensively for both private and professional purposes. Organizations are adopting bring your own device (BYOD) in order to support varied devices and applications platform. This assists in the mobilization of organizational data that increases the efficiency of the organization. Some problems, such as lost devices, corporate policy configuration, multiple user authentications, and others, are also a concern for the organization. To evade security risk and other related problems, organizations are investing in MDM solutions and services.
Threats and key players
Businesses in today’s world are heavily relied on mobile devices to meet a variety of needs. Ease in terms of device integration is very important for workflows to be executed properly. In the absence of certain protocols, professionals run the risk of experiencing compatibility issues. This is true especially if the individual is using a personal device that doesn’t meet the business’s standard update procedure. A full-company MDM policy can help ensure efficiency and compatibility across the board.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Middle East and Africa MDM learning market.
2. Market drivers and challenges of the Middle East and Africa MDM market.
3. Market trends in the Middle East and Africa MDM market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on solution.
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on deployment.
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on end user.
7. Analysis of the company profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for MDM to determine the viability of the market.
2. Identify the challenge areas and address them.
3. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights.
4. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
5. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at email@example.com.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
3. IBM Corporation
4. SAP SE
5. Microsoft Corporation