MEA Cancer Screening Market (2018-2023)
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Middle East and Africa cancer screening market
The Middle East and Africa (MEA) cancer screening market is growing at a very slow rate. The MEA market is projected to reach USD 50.61 Bn by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% during the forecast period (2018-2023).The United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are expected to drive the MEA cancer screening market while Africa will witness a moderate growth. Due to limited availability, the MEA occupies the least share in the market.
By end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, laboratories and independent physicians and clinics. Independent physicians and clinics along with hospitals will witness an optimistic growth during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By screening type, the market is segmented into laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy tests. Laboratory, biopsy and genetic tests will be the leading segments during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By application type, the market can be segmented into lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal cancer types. Lung, melanoma and breast cancer will occupy a larger share of the market during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By countries, the market is divided into UAE, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the MEA.
Key growth factors
The rising prevalence of target disorders, an aging population, and the presence of favourable government initiatives for early disease diagnosis. There is increased support from the government in the form of awareness campaigns and performance-based reimbursements to contribute towards the growth of the cancer screening market.
Threats and key players
The region suffers from an imbalance in its socio-economic and political scenario which makes the services inaccessible. An informal and fragmented system will act as a major hurdle for the market while catering to the rising incidence of cancer cases.
Key players in the MEA cancer screening market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics and Illumina Inc.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the MEA cancer screening market.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the MEA cancer screening market.
3. Market trends in the MEA cancer screening market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for MEA market segmentation based on type of end users (hospitals, laboratories, independent physicians and clinics) – by type of screening (laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy) –by application (lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal).
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the MEA market segmentation based on type of end-user (hospitals, laboratory, independent physicians and clinics) – by type of screening (laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy) –by type of application (lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of the cancer screening market by countries and others (other parts of MEA) – by revenue.
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue.
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the MEA market.
o Understand the demand for cancer screening market to determine the viability of the market.
o Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
2. Siemens Healthineers
3. GE Healthcare
4. Roche Diagnostics
5. Illumina Inc.