Global Terminal Management System Market
21 Oct 2022
ICT & Telecom
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Inflation and Looming Recession to Haunt Businesses:
In 2022 & 2023, market players expected to sail in rough waters; might incur losses due to huge gap in currency translation followed by contracting revenues, shrinking profit margins & cost pressure on logistics and supply chain. Further, U.S. economy is expected to grow merely by 3% in 2022...
The Research Report is Updated with 2022 Base Year, 2023 Estimated year and Forecast till 2035 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2022 as base year, 2023 as estimated year and forecast to 2035. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Global Terminal Management System Market
By Offering (Software & Services (Professional & Managed Services)), Project Type (Brownfield & Greenfield), Vertical (Oil & Gas (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream), Chemicals) and Regional Market Size, Status and Forecast to 2025
The global Terminal Management System Market was valued at USD 725.21 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 1191.32 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.67% from 2017 to 2025.
Terminal management system is a set of hardware & software elements to carry out all data management task that are performed in a loading terminal. The cost benefits and procedural benefits are expected to boost the growth of Terminal management Software market all over the globe.
1. Market Drivers
1.1 Implementation of Terminal Management Solution in Brownfield Terminals Reduces Operational Cost
1.2 Preference for environmental friendly procedures
1.3 Integrated safety and security solutions enhance the level of automation in a terminal
2. Market Restraints
2.1 Fluctuation in Crude Oil Prices Impacts the Installation of Terminal Management Software in Oil & Gas Industry
2.2 Lack of Technical Expertise and trained professionals
1. Global Terminal Management System Market, by Offering:
1.2.1 Professional services
1.2.2 Managed Services
2. Global Terminal Management System Market, by Vertical:
2.1 Oil & Gas
3. Global Terminal Management System Market, by Type:
3.1 Brownfield projects
3.2 Greenfield projects
4. Global Terminal Management System Market, by Region:
4.1 North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
4.2 Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
4.3 Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
4.4 Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
4.5 Middle East & Africa
The major players in the market are as follows:
1. ABB Ltd.
2. Honeywell International Inc.
3. Siemens AG
4. Yokogawa Electric Corporation
5. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
6. Schneider Electric
7. Emerson Electric Co.
8. Endress+Hauser Management AG
9. General Atomics Corp.
10. Implico Group
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
Research study on the Terminal Management System Market was performed in five phases which include Secondary research, Primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check and final review.
The market data was analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market shares and key trends were taken into consideration while making the report. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis.
To know more about the research methodology of verified market research and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook