Electric Wires and Cable Market in India 2014
17 Jul 2021
Semiconductor & Electronics
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Electric Wire and Cable Market in India 2014 captures one of the largest segments of the electrical equipment market. The Indian electrical equipment industry is broadly segmented into the generation equipment sector and transmission and distribution sector. The wire and cable industry in India comprise about a quarter of the total transmission and distribution segment. The electric wires and cables market is expected to witness rapid growth in the coming years owing to government investments in power and telecommunication, coupled with dynamic industrialization and rapid urbanization. However, increasing price of raw materials adversely affects the growth of the wire and cable industry. The market is also facing increased competition from unorganized sector. Cheap imports from China also pose a threat to the organized sector.
Players in the market are focusing on application of latest technologies in the manufacture of wires and cables to reach out not only to Indian clients but also global customers and generate more revenue. The players are also focused on expansion and are forging joint ventures with international players with a view to acquire a greater share of the market. The electric wires and cable market is expected to find immense opportunity to grow with the nationwide smart grid implementation. The slow but steady shift towards renewable energy is also expected to provide huge market opportunity for electric cable and wire market over the next few years
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
1. Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd.
2. EON Electric Ltd.
3. Finolex Cables Ltd.
4. Havells India Ltd.
5. KEI Industries Ltd.
6. Precision Wires India Ltd.
7. Ram Ratna Wires Ltd.
8. Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
9. Universal Cables Ltd.
1. Polaris Cables & Wires Pvt. Ltd.