Edge Computing Market Share, Size, Trends, & Industry Analysis Report 2019-2026
17 Jul 2021
ICT & Telecom
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2021 Base Year, 2022 Estimated year and Forecast till 2031 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2021 as base year, 2022 as estimated year and forecast to 2031. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
IoT-edge partnership is expected to revolutionize data computing and account for various corporate gains for those looking to leverage and harness the power of data analytics in developing solutions for major industry verticals. Moreover, to cope up with the challenges of network latency and the need for immediate real-time insights has led to the evolution of multi-locational hybrid data architectures that store data locally at the edge
Edge Computing processes the data at the network edge. Edge computing supports applications to analyze and process collected data in real-time, which is one of the key factors driving market demand. In addition, the introduction of the 5G network, various IoT software platforms and languages are expected to provide significant opportunities for market growth in the coming years. However, local hardware and higher maintenance costs are likely to inhibit the growth of the edge computing industry.
The latest on-device approach features lower dependency on cloud and better manage a massive deluge of data being generated by the edge IoT products. For instance, Nest Cam IQ indoor security cameras built by Google Inc. features an on-device vision processing to detect motion, recognize familiar faces, and send real-time alerts about the occurrence of specific events, all by leveraging the technology. Moreover, Google Inc. has announced a Cloud IoT Edge platform that extends the Google cloud’s data processing and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities to edge devices. This software platform comes with an ML inferencing engine that can take advantage of Edge Tensor Processing Units (TPUs).
mobile edge computing
energy & utilities
IT & telecommunication
By Regional Ananlysis
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
The adoption of edge computing technologies by large companies is high due to the increased data generation, attributed to the broad geographic reach and customer base. In addition, growing employee demand for access to computing tools and applications while ensuring proper data storage drives the market for edge computing solutions among large enterprises.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook