United States Robo-advisory Market (2015-2023)
17 Jul 2021
ICT & Telecom
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
United States Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisory market is expected to cater to the demand and provide quality robo-advisory services needed by and beyond 2020. The U.S. robo-advisory market is anticipated to show a double-digit growth rate during the forecasted period. The U.S. was the first country to introduce the automated financial advisors. Various wealth management firms and banks in the U.S. are planning to unveil robo-advisory services across the country by the end of 2018.
The U.S. has the largest robo-advisory market in the world. It will continue to absorb a much larger share of the demand of the total number of robo-advisors in the world. This trend will reflect the nature of automated financial advisory services due to high market penetration.
The U.S. robo-advisory market is classified on the basis of two types of robo-advisors, hybrid and pure.Among these two segments the hybrid robo-advisors is the largest and also the fastest growing segment. The hybrid robo-advisors are becoming a new trend in this country to cater to the demand for a more tailored solution for the more complex investment requirements.
The U.S. robo-advisory market is classified on the basis of types of client assets into the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment generated the highest revenue in 2017 and is expected to maintain its revenue generation trend in the coming years.
Key growth factors
The robo-advisory market is predicted to witness a high growth rate owing to the surge in affordability and accessibility with low financial assistance fee and rising internet penetration following advancement of technology. Increasing competition with new entrants and diversified services are the primary factors expected to augment the demand of robo-advisors at a high rate in the coming years.
Threats and key players
Definition and suitability of financial advice along with conflicts of interests of the clients are the most important factors expected to limit the demand of different robo-advisors in the coming years. Moreover, the robustness and transparency of algorithms and consumer disengagement of business models are also challenging the growth of the market worldwide.
Some of the major players in the robo-advisory market are Betterment LLC, Wealthfront, Nutmeg, Personal Capital, The Vanguard Group, FutureAdvisor, etc.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the U.S. robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the U.S. robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type - hybrid robo-advisors and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by types of client assets - the mass affluent, HNWI, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds
5. Market trends in the U.S. robo-advisory market.
6. Market drivers and challenges in the U.S. robo-advisory market.
7. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
o Understand the demand for the U.S. robo-advisors to determine the viability of the market.
o Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
o Identify the challenge areas and address them.
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
o Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at email@example.com.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
3. Personal Capital
4. The Vanguard Group