Power Capacitors Market in India 2011
17 Jul 2021
Semiconductor & Electronics
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Power capacitors form a small part of the electrical equipment industry in India. Their use is indispensable in the energy efficient systems as it is helps to reduce the overall power factor (PF) of the system. It is a cheaper product as compared to the other electrical equipments and with growing energy efficiency needs, its use and demand is rising rapidly. A cumulative growth in the Indian power sector is providing a fillip to the market. Growth in industrial sector is giving rise to demand for capacitors especially low tension capacitors. The application of capacitors is increasing across industries to save energy. Majority of it is supplies to the state electricity boards, DISCOMS and utilities in India. In order to meet the growing power generation capacities in India, power capacitors are likely to register a rapid growth in the future. Exports of the same are increasing rapidly to countries like China, Germany, Turkey and Spain.
The report begins with an introduction to power capacitors market providing a brief description along with the types that are functional in India. It gives a clear overview of the uses of capacitors in the market. The market overview section provides an insight into the market as well as the market size and growth of capacitors on the basis of volume. Market segmentation on the basis of types is highlighted. The size and growth of the market on the basis of value has been added along with the product segmentation. Import and export figures of capacitors in the Indian market have been incorporated.
An analysis of the drivers explains the factors for growth of the industry including growing focus on energy efficiency, growth in wind power sector, government initiatives and growing use of metallised polyproplene (mPP) technology. The key challenges include raw material costs and supply, technological backwardness and archaic business practices of state electricity boards.
The competition section provides an overview of the competitive landscape in the industry along with market share of players in LT and HT capacitors segment on the basis of volume respectively. It includes a brief profile of the major players in the market including their financials.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook