Hearing Aids Market in India 2014
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Dental Implant Market in India 2014 states that the demand for dental implant is rising in the country due to various reasons. The huge population of the country comprising a large number of elderly people has resulted in a strong case for the growth of dental services. The number of dental clinics being set up in the country has been increasing and is making dental services more accessible and affordable; in turn leading to a rise in the demand for dental implant. With a large number of patients suffering from edentulism and awareness about the advantages of dental implant growing, demand for this product is expected to grow strongly in the coming years. Growth in dental tourism is another factor aiding growth in the market since the entire dental implant procedure costs much lesser in India compared to the developed Western countries.
The dental implant market in India is characterized by the presence of very few players with mostly foreign companies operating in this market. High competitive rivalry exists between the foreign manufacturers while the Indian companies are still looking to make a mark in the industry. Overall, the market is exhibiting steady growth and promises ample opportunities to all the players operating in the market. Efforts to develop cheap dental implants are in progress and any breakthrough in this effort will help the market to grow further.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
1. Nobel Biocare India Pvt. Ltd.
2. Dentsply India Pvt. Ltd.
3. Osstem Implant India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Life Care Devices Pvt. Ltd.
5. Sark Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.