Global Regenerative Medicine Market
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
The global Regenerative Medicine Market was valued at USD 13.39 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 89.75 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 23.54% from 2017 to 2025.
Regenerative medicine is a branch of translational research in tissue engineering and molecular biology which deals with the process of replacing, engineering or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs to restore or establish normal function.
1. Market Drivers
1.1 Availability of fund from Govt. and Private sector for development of regenerative medicine
1.2 Increasing cases of chronic diseases and genetic disorders
1.3 Increasing investments in global healthcare
1.4 Increase in corporate collaborations to enhance commercialization
2. Market Restraints
2.1 Ethical Concerns
2.2 Lack of Clear Regulatory Guidelines
1. Global Regenerative MedicineMarket, by Therapy:
1.1 Cell Therapy
1.2 Tissue Engineering
1.4 Gene Therapy
2. Global Regenerative MedicineMarket, by Product:
2.1 Cell-Based Products
2.1.1 Allogeneic Products
2.1.2 Autologous Products
2.2 Acellular Products
3. Global Regenerative Medicine Market, by Application:
3.1 Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Disorders
3.4 Central Nervous System Diseases
3.7 Other Applications
4. Global Regenerative Medicine Market, by Region:
4.1 North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
4.2 Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
4.3 Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
4.4 Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
4.5 Middle East & Africa
The major players in the market are as follows:
1. Acelity L.P. Inc. (KCI Licensing)
2. Nuvasive, Inc.
3. Vericel Corporation
4. Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
5. Integra Lifesciences Corporation
6. Stryker Corporation
7. Medtronic PLC
8. Cook Biotech Incorporated
9. Organogenesis Inc.
10. Japan Tissue Engineering Co., Ltd. (Subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation)
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
Research study on the Regenerative MedicineMarketwas performed in five phases which include Secondary research, Primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check and final review.
The market data was analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market shares and key trends were taken into consideration while making the report. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis.
To know more about the research methodology of verified market research and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook