Global Package Boilers Market
17 Jul 2021
FMCG & Food
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Global Package Boilers Market
By Design (D-Type Package Boilers, O-Type Package Boiler, A-Type Package Boilers), By Fuel (Oil, Biomass, Gas), By Type (Water-Tube Package Boilers, Fire-Tube Package Boilers, Electric Boilers), By End Use Industry (Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Paper & Pulp), By Region (North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Europe, Rest of World)
The Global Package Boilers Market was valued at USD 8.54 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 12.37 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.20% from 2017 to 2025.
A factory made boiler is called a package boiler that has standard designs. They are used for heating and act as a steam generator for small purposes. Package boilers can be brought as a complete assembly and very easy to install. Package boilers need water pipes, fuel supply, steam pipes and then they can be made easily. They are majorly in demand in the food and beverage industry. They focus on renewable and clean energy sources and reduce NOX emissions.
1. Market Drivers
1.1 Very high demand for package boilers in food and beverage industry.
2.1 Very strict government rules for meeting emission standards.
The Global Package Boilers Market is segmented on the basis of Design, Fuel, Type, End Use Industry and Region.
1. By Design:
1.1 D-Type Package Boilers
1.2 O-Type Package Boiler
1.3 A-Type Package Boilers
2. By Fuel:
3. By Type:
3.1 Water-Tube Package Boilers
3.2 Fire-Tube Package Boilers
3.3 Electric Boilers
4. By End Use Industry:
4.1 Food & Beverage
4.2 Oil & Gas
4.4 Paper & Pulp
5. By Region:
5.1 North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
5.2 Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
5.3 Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
5.4 Middle East and Africa
5.5 Latin America
5.6 Rest of World.
The major players in the market are as follows:
1. Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.
2. Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd
3. . Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
4. Amec Foster Wheeler PLC
5. Thermax Limited
6. Hurst Boiler & Welding Company, Inc
7. Johnston Boiler Company
8. Calderas Powermaster
9. IHI Corporation
10. Forbes Marshall Private Limited
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
Research study on the Global Package Boilers Market was performed in five phases which include Secondary research, Primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check and final review.
The market data was analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market shares and key trends were taken into consideration while making the report. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis.
To know more about the research methodology of verified market research and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook