Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
The global Oligonucleotide SynthesisMarketwas valued at USD 1.28 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.15 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10.45% from 2017 to 2025.
Oligonucleotide synthesis is the chemical synthesis of relatively short fragments of nucleic acids with defined chemical structure (sequence). The technique is extremely useful in current laboratory practice because it provides a rapid and inexpensive access to custom-made oligonucleotides of the desired sequence.
1. Market Drivers
1.1 Technological Advancements and R&D Investments in Synthetic Biology
1.2 Increasing Use of Synthesized Oligonucleotides in Molecular Diagnostics and Clinical Applications
1.3 Increasing R&D Expenditure in Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
1.4 Rise in Venture Capital Investments
1.5 Growing Focus on Conferences to Increase Awareness Among Researchers
2. Market Restraints
2.1 Price Erosion of Synthesized Oligos
2.2 Lack of Regulations for Therapeutic Oligos
1. Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market, by End User:
1.1 Academic Research Institutes
1.2 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
1.3 Diagnostic Laboratories
1.4 Other End Users
2. Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market, by Application:
2.1.4 Gene Synthesis
2.1.5 Other Research Applications
2.3.2 Nucleic Acid Aptamers
2.3.3 DNA/Antisense Oligos
2.3.4 Immunotherapy Applications
3. Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market, by Products and Services:
3.1 Synthesized Oligonucleotides
3.1.1 Synthesized Oligonucleotides Market, By Product
126.96.36.199 Large-Scale Synthesis Oligos
188.8.131.52 Intermediate-Scale Synthesis Oligonucleotides
184.108.40.206 Linkers and Adaptors
3.1.2 Synthesized Oligonucleotides Market, By Service
220.127.116.11 Custom Oligonucleotides
18.104.22.168 Pre-Designed Oligonucleotides
4. Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market, by Region:
4.1 North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
4.2 Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
4.3 Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
4.4 Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
4.5 Middle East & Africa
The major players in the market are as follows:
1. Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
2. Merck KGaA
3. Eurofins Genomics
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
5. Bioautomation Corporation
6. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
7. Eurogentec S.A.
8. General Electric (GE) Company
9. LGC Biosearch Technologies, Inc.
10. Nitto Denko Avecia Inc.
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
Research study on the Oligonucleotide SynthesisMarketwas performed in five phases which include Secondary research, Primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check and final review.
The market data was analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market shares and key trends were taken into consideration while making the report. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis.
To know more about the research methodology of verified market research and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook