Global 3D Bioprinting Market
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
The global 3D BioprintingMarketwas valued at USD 411.32 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3394.93 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 26.43% from 2017 to 2025.
Three dimensional (3D) bioprinting is the utilization of 3D printing and 3D printing–like techniques to combine cells, growth factors, and biomaterials to fabricate biomedical parts that maximally imitate natural tissue characteristics.
1. Market Drivers
1.1 Growing Demand for Organ Transplantation
1.2 Rise in Public and Private Funding to Support 3D Bioprinting Research Activities
1.3 Increasing Use of 3D Bioprinting in the Drug Discovery Process
1.4 Growing Focus of Market Players on 3D Bioprinting
2. Market Restraints
2.1 Lack of Regulatory Guidelines Governing 3D Bioprinting
2.2 Dearth of Trained Professionals
1. Global 3D BioprintingMarket, by Material:
1.2 Extracellular Matrices
1.3 Living Cells
1.4 Other Biomaterials
2. Global 3D BioprintingMarket, by Application:
2.1 Research Applications
2.1.1 Drug Research
2.1.2 Regenerative Medicine
2.1.3 3D Cell Culture
2.2 Clinical Applications
2.2.2 Bone & Cartilage
2.2.3 Blood Vessels
3. Global 3D Bioprinting Market, by Technology:
3.1 Magnetic 3D Bioprinting
3.2 Laser-Assisted Bioprinting
3.3 Inkjet 3D Bioprinting
3.4 Microextrusion Bioprinting
4. Global 3D Bioprinting Market, by Region:
4.1 North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
4.2 Europe (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Europe)
4.3 Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
4.4 Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
4.5 Middle East & Africa
The major players in the market are as follows:
1. Organovo Holdings, Inc.
2. Envisiontec GmbH
3. Nano 3D Biosciences, Inc.
4. Cyfuse Biomedical K.K.
5. Regenhu Ltd.
6. Aspect Biosystems Ltd.
11. Regenovo Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
12. 3Dynamic Systems Ltd.
These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
Research study on the 3D BioprintingMarketwas performed in five phases which include Secondary research, Primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check and final review.
The market data was analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market shares and key trends were taken into consideration while making the report. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis.
To know more about the research methodology of verified market research and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook