Dental Implant Market in India 2014
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Hearing Aids Market in India 2014 states that the demand for hearing aids is increasing in the country due to a number of reasons, with the changing demographic pattern of the country being the leading factor. With the population of elderly growing in India, loss of hearing is plaguing a vast number of Indians and has resulted in an increasing use of hearing aids. Moreover, changes in the perception of patients and growing awareness regarding hearing aids are further helping in the growth of the industry. The social stigma attached to wearing hearing aids, which was present till even a few years back, has reduced drastically. This has provided a further boost to the industry. Most companies operating in the market sell both analog and digital models, although the number of analog models on offer is considerably less compared to the digital models on offer. This is due to the rapid shift of preference from analog to digital models, both for new consumers as well as existing consumers.
Currently, the market is dominated by foreign players who manufacture their products in their overseas facilities and market it in India through their local subsidiaries. However, there are a few domestic players who mostly try to compete with the foreign companies by providing no-frills products at a lower price than those of foreign products. Growing market penetration, especially in smaller cities and towns, is helping the market to grow. Overall, the market is exhibiting steady growth and promises ample opportunities to all the players operating in the market.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
1. Siemens Ltd.
1. Alps International Pvt. Ltd.
2. Elkon Pvt. Ltd.
3. Starkey Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Unitron Hearing India Pvt. Ltd.
5. Widex India Pvt. Ltd.
6. Phonak India Pvt. Ltd.
7. Bernafon AG