Anti-Infective Pharmaceuticals Market in India 2011
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2021 Base Year, 2022 Estimated year and Forecast till 2031 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2021 as base year, 2022 as estimated year and forecast to 2031. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Anti-infective pharmaceuticals market in India is the largest contributor to domestic pharmaceutical sales, contributing around 18%. Since India has a huge patient pool, the Indian market is characterized by a huge demand for anti-infective drugs. It is a highly fragmented market with a large number of foreign and domestic players. The huge increase in the patient population, increasing number of vaccine approvals, increase in health insurances and introduction of newer and better drugs is helping the market to grow. The Indian Government, on its part, has introduced some control programmes, undertaken various Private Partnership Projects (PPP) and has taken initiatives to reduce drug prices. The market is expected to exhibit steady growth over the next few years.
The report begins with the introduction section which offers a brief classification of the anti infectives market. It then moves to the market overview section which provides an insight into the global market and then moves on to the Indian market, highlighting the market size and growth.
An analysis of the drivers explains the factors for growth of the industry including increasing patient population, increasing vaccine approvals, increase in health insurances and introduction of newer and better drugs. The key challenges include pricing pressure and logistic problems in the vaccine market.
The government initiatives section gives a brief description of the different control programmes undertaken by the Government. It also analyses the efforts to reduce drug prices, changes in the customs duty structure and the various PPP projects undertaken by the Government.
A brief overview of the drug regulations and patents is presented in the next section. It focuses the different stages of clinical trial that a drug must pass through. Drug regulations in India and drugs approved for marketing have been provided. The section also provides a list of important patent approvals for anti infective drugs.
The competition section provides an overview of the competitive landscape in the industry. It includes a brief profile of the major players in the market along with their financials. It also includes the latest developments in the industry.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook