Anatomic Pathology Market Report 2019-2029 By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery & Development), by Product & Services (Instruments, Consumables), by End Use and Segment Forecasts
17 Jul 2021
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Impact Analysis on the Growth of Market
Activating Probable Propositions Amidst COVID-19 Crisis
With things going haywire, we analyze key points to make sure that the businesses around the globe are completely prepared to tackle potential implications caused by COVID-19. Be it protecting employees, customers or the overall business operations, we ensure that the employers take the right decisions, make strategic investments and maintain a healthy work culture along with taking probable measures to minimize the financial loss. Know More
The Research Report is Updated with 2020 Base Year, 2021 Estimated year and Forecast till 2030 with Market Insights.
With the dip in global production, the GDP has contracted in 2020 and impacted the market across the world. Upon placing a Sample Request, you will receive an updated report with 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year and forecast to 2030. This will have market drivers, recovery rate in the market, insights and competitive analysis.
Anatomical pathology or commonwealth is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the macroscopic, microscopic, biochemical, immunologic and molecular examination of organs and tissues. Anatomical pathology is categorised into Product & Services, Application and end use.
Market Overview and Trends
The size of the global anatomical pathology market is set to increase during the forecast period from 2019-2029. The increase in the clinical use of biomarkers allows pathologists to determine the pathogenesis of the disease at the molecular level and guide clinical decision making, thus improving patient outcomes. The growing dependence on biomarker-based tests and pathology procedures to explore common malignancy and tumorigenesis is driving the market. The anatomical pathology protocols offer researchers the opportunity to explore the etiology of the disease and the associated results. Therefore, a wide application in the diagnosis of diseases has represented the largest share of revenue in the anatomical pathology market.
The high use of advanced pathological equipment such as staining systems, mass imaging and digital microscopes is intended to improve anatomical pathological practices to a large extent. Digital imaging solutions offer advantages related to specificity and accuracy compared to conventional techniques, which in turn increase the service utilization rate in the global market.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increase in clinical use of biomarkers
• Increasing incidence of chronic diseases
• Advancements in technologies, and rising geriatric population
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Any failure to deal with the large number of biopsies or comply with recommendations for cancer cases
• Sample handling or additional testing issues
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Anatomic Pathology market is segmented by Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery & Development), By Product & Services (Instruments, Consumables), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts.
Market Segmentation Covered:
• Global Anatomic Pathology Product & Services Market 2019-2029
– Global Instruments Market 2019-2029
– Global Microtomes & Cryostat Market 2019-2029
– Global Tissue processors Market 2019-2029
– Global Automatic Stainers Market 2019-2029
– Global Other products Market 2019-2029
– Global Consumables Market 2019-2029
– Global Reagents & Antibodies Market 2019-2029
– Global Probes & Kits Market 2019-2029
– Global Others Market 2019-2029
– Global Services Market 2019-2029
• Global Anatomic Pathology Applications Market 2019-2029
– Global Disease Diagnosis Market 2019-2029
– Global Drug Discovery and Development Market 2019-2029
– Global Others Market 2019-2029
• Global Anatomic Pathology End-use Market 2019-2029
– Global Hospitals Market 2019-2029
– Global Research Laboratories Market 2019-2029
– Global Diagnostic Laboratories Market 2019-2029
– Global Others Market 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Research and development is the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the Anatomic Pathology market.
• These companies have developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
Major Market Players:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Cardinal Health, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Sakura Finetek USA, Inc.; Quest Diagnostics Incorporated; Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings; NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.; BioGenex; and Bio SB.
Key questions answered by this report:
• What is the current size of the total global Anatomic Pathology market?
• How much will this market be worth from 2018 to 2029?
• How is the Anatomic Pathology market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Anatomic Pathology market?
• What are the market shares of each segment of the overall Anatomic Pathology market currently and how will these change to 2029?
• What are the main submarkets and how much revenue will each Anatomic Pathology market submarket account for over the next 10 years to 2029 and why?
• How will the market shares for each Anatomic Pathology market submarket develop from 2018 to 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry evolve to 2029?
• What are the largest national markets for Anatomic Pathology market? What is the current status and how will it develop over the next ten years? What are their forecasts for 2019-2029?
• Who are the most prominent companies, and what are their activities and outlooks?
• What are the main trends that will affect the Anatomic Pathology market between 2018 and 2029?
Kenneth Research’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Anatomic Pathology market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Anatomic Pathology Market 2019-2029: By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Drug Discovery & Development), By Product & Services (Instruments, Consumables), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts.
Kenneth Research is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC(Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market Size, Y-O-Y Growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Please enter your personal details below
Cardinal Health, Inc.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Sakura Finetek USA, Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.